Hi Dance Lovers,
I have a great news for you! In association with Jules Siddiqui, one of Canada's foremost Kizomba instructors we are bringing you Kizomba Wednesdays at Wild Wing (Lakeshore and Cawthra).
Jules Siddiqui was an early adopter of Kizomba when it hit Toronto in 2012. He learned from the leading Angolan and European Kizomba instructors, including Mestre Petchu, Albir Rojas, Felicien Rossa, Enah Lebon, Moun, and Ricardo Sousa. Jules was a popular member of the GoDanz Kizomba Team for the last 3 years in Toronto, helping to train hundreds of new Kizomba dancers in both traditional and Urban Kiz styles. Jules now dedicates his teaching to students in the West End of the GTA, and his goal is to bring this beautiful dance to everyone in our area. Jules can be contacted directly through Facebook at «West End Kizomba with Jules».
For $10, you can have the lesson and a great night of social dancing. Alternatively, you can purchase the Package of 4 consecutive lessons and evenings of social dancing for only $30. RSVP through my meetups or catch up to me at any of my events and I will send you the package.
So just to be clear:
• 7:00 — 7:45 PM — Beginner Kizomba Lesson (no partner required)
• 7:45 — 8:30 PM — Intermidiate Kizomba Lesson (no partner required)
• 8:30 — 9:30 PM – Kizomba practice. (Traditionally, experienced dancers help the newcomers)
• 9:30 PM – Social dancing, salsa, bachata, kizomba, etc. (great music by Picard)
• Very good dance floor
• Free parking
• Full bar service, reasonably priced
• A la carte menu for tasty snacks and meals until midnight
On a personal note, I am organizing these events because life is too short to waste a single moment. Come out! Join our very special group of fun-loving social dancers.
Come one, come all!