Everything starts with a feeling.
Intuitive Feels is mindful movement for the mind, body, and soul. It’s a place for movers to heal, release, and expand awareness through community and unity.
I will be teaching students how to embody musical energy, express genuine emotion, and release tension in our bodies. We will be connecting to our hearts and following our unique intuitive expressions! Through the exploration of the extremities of our emotions, together we will uncover the connection between emotional and physical release.
What to expect:
• Free form movement to many genres of music to uncover their connections to our personal journeys
• Group exercises to broaden our movement vocabulary and access our emotional vulnerability
• A collective group sequence at the culmination of class
**This class will be taught at a beginner level, so no dance experience necessary, just a love for music, movement, and honest vibes!**
Arrive early for healthy drinks at the elixir bar before the event!
TAMINA POLLACK-PARIS is an entrepreneur, performer, and global inspiration. She is the founder of The Girls Club, a distinguished dance academy in Toronto that empowers tomorrow's top performers through an integrated performance and business curriculum. Eager to spread the knowledge she’s gained over the years, Tamina has decided to branch out and offer open classes that nourish the soul through music and movement.
She has also worked with the following artists:
• Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Aloe Blacc, and Ke$ha
Her TV career includes roles in:
• The Next Step, The Stanley Dynamic, Degrassi, Glee, American Idol, X-Factor, Canada’s So You Think You Can Dance: Season 1
Intuitive Feels :: Life through movement
For more information on Tamina or Intuitive Feels, please visit: intuitivefeels.com | Instagram: @intuitivefeels