Little Island Comics is BACK!!! Offering the widest possible array of graphic novels, manga, and comics for people 12 years old and younger, Little Island celebrates its Grand Re-Opening during March Break 2018 with a slate of creator appearances, refreshments and activities– with a sale to jumpstart your library of great comics for kids!
From March 10th-18th, Little Island will offer a 20% discount on all in-print kids comics, picture books, and graphic novels!!! WOW!
The week will culminate with our Grand Re-Opening Party on the afternoon of Saturday, March 17th, with refreshments, drop-in activities, story time, and appearances by such creators as:
• Scott Chantler (The Three Thieves series)
• Naseem Hrab (Ira Crumb Makes a Pretty Good Friend)
• Brian McLachlan (Draw Out the Story)
• Ryan North (The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Adventure Time)
• Kean Soo (March: Grand Prix, Jellaby)
• Britt Wilson (Cat Dad, King of the Goblins)
• Tory Woollcott (Mirror Mind, Science Comics: The Brain)
And more! We will announce the time/final schedule closer to the big day!
We're SO EXCITED! We hope to see you out to celebrate with us!!!